Last Edited: January 28, 2019
1. Information We Collect
New Dinosaurs collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically from your use.
a. Information You Provide
The types of personal information that New Dinosaurs collects directly from you may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number;
- Usernames and passwords;
- Job details and other professional background information;
- Comments, feedback and other information that you submit to New Dinosaurs; and
- Interests and communications preferences.
b. Information Collected Automatically
New Dinosaurs also automatically collects certain information that tells us how you use New Dinosaurs services, including:
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform, unique device identifier (“UDID”) and other technical identifiers;
- Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) click stream data, including date and time stamp, referring and exit URLs, search terms you used and pages you visited or searched for on New Dinosaurs; and
- For location-aware services, the physical location of your device in order to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
We may use and disclose information that does not reveal your identity or permit direct association with any specific individual, such as browser and device information, anonymous usage data and aggregated information, for any purpose, except where we are restricted by law. When we combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
c. Cookies and Similar Technologies
2. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide New Dinosaurs services to you;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
- Enable you to personalize New Dinosaurs services and to select content you want to access or to share with a third party;
- Notify you about changes or updates to New Dinosaurs and other products and services, including those belonging to related third parties;
- Provide you special offers and other information about related events, products and services and to invite you to participate in surveys, competitions, and promotions, as determined by your choices and communications preferences;
- Evaluate and improve New Dinosaurs and other products and services and to develop new products or services;
- Identify and analyze usage trends and determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns;
- Provide technical, product and other support and help keep New Dinosaurs services working, safe and secure; and
- Comply with our legal obligations.
3. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We share your personal information with:
We also may share your personal information with our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties that wish to send you information about related products and services that may be of interest to you.
We also may need to disclose your personal information:
- to respond to or comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, court order or other legal obligation;
- to enforce and protect our rights and properties;
- to detect, investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity;
- to protect the rights, property or safety of our users, employees or others; and
- if New Dinosaurs or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company.
New Dinosaurs may let you post and share personal information, comments, materials and other content. Any information that you disclose publicly may be collected and used by others, may be indexable by search engines, and might not be able to be removed. Please be careful when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
4. Children’s Privacy
New Dinosaurs do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and New Dinosaurs’s products and services are not targeted at children under 13.
5. Your Communications Preferences
You can manage your communications preferences when you register for New Dinosaurs services, by updating your account preferences, by using the “opt-out” or unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive, or by contacting us. We reserve the right to notify you of changes or updates to New Dinosaurs services whenever necessary.
6. Access to Your Personal Information
New Dinosaurs may allow registered users to directly access their account information and make corrections or updates upon login at any time. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user.
You may also request access to other personal information about you that you have provided to us through New Dinosaurs and have any inaccuracies corrected by contacting us, subject to applicable law. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to verify your identity.
If you request to deactivate your account or delete your personal information, we will endeavor to fulfill your request in accordance with our policies but some personal information may persist in backup copies for a certain period of time and may be retained as necessary for legitimate business purposes or to comply with our legal obligations.
7. Data Security
We use a variety of administrative, physical and technical security measures intended to safeguard your personal information.
9. Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Information
Your personal information will be transferred to and stored in servers and facilities located outside of the country where you live, which may have different personal data protection rules than in your country. When we transfer your personal information, we take steps to ensure that your information remains protected as required by applicable law, including through the use of binding written contracts.
10. Cookies Policy
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
New Dinosaurs requires cookies in order to operate fully.
Further information about the cookies used by New Dinosaurs is provided below.
The following cookie categories are based on the classification presented in the International Chambers of Commerce (ICC) Cookie Guide.
Category 1: Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to allow us to provide services that you have requested.
Category 1 cookies used by New Dinosaurs:
Login status – To identify you as being logged in to our website.
Load balancing – Cookies may be used to distribute traffic across our web servers – to ensure that our websites perform well and give you the best possible experience.
Shopping basket – Shopping basket cookies remember what is in your shopping basket.
User subscription data – Subscription cookies allow us to ensure that you can access resources that you have registered for or paid for.
Category 2: Performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often. The information collected by these cookies is aggregated, so these cookies don’t collect information that identifies individual visitors. The information collected is anonymous and is only used to improve the way our website works.
Category 2 cookies used by New Dinosaurs:
Web Analytics – Web analytics cookies are used to improve the design and user experience of our website by providing statistics on site usage and pages visited.
Category 3: Functionality cookies
These cookies allow us to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more relevant features.
Category 3 cookies used by New Dinosaurs:
User preferences – Preference cookies remember settings you’ve applied to this site such as layout, default views, search filters, a number of search results per page and, video bandwidth.
Login information – Login cookies may be used to communicate your login details across pages of this website. These data are encrypted and not shared with third parties.
User profile data – Email addresses, address and contact information. These are not shared with third parties.
Category 4: Targeting or advertising cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers.
Category 4 cookies used by New Dinosaurs:
Targeted advertising – Advertising cookies are used by third parties to gather and send information to other websites so that they can present you with adverts that you might be interested in.
New Dinosaurs uses the following third-party advertising networks:
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- You may also want to check how Google manages data in its ads products here.
In addition, third-party advertisers run adverts on New Dinosaurs and use their own advertising networks. If you would like to block cookies being set by third-party networks you may do so also through the preference settings on your browser.
10. Contacting Us